ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: What to watch for in each game of Frozen Frenzy  (อ่าน 804 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ MfgeKraken

• กระทู้: 4
    • ดูรายละเอียด
What to watch for in each game of Frozen Frenzy
« เมื่อ: 23/12/23, 14:34:23 »
On Tuesday, all 32 NHL teams will be in action with almost all of the games having staggered starting times.  In addition to a tripleheader on ESPN, the network will have whip around coverage from 7 8 p. m.  on ESPN+, and then continue on ESPN2 at 8 p. m.  NHL Network and ESPN analyst Kevin Weekes, who will be hosting the whip around coverage with John Buccigross, offers his thoughts for every game on the schedule. Toronto Maple Leafs at Washington Capitals  6 p. m.  ET; ESPN+, ESPN, TSN4 Maple Leafs: William Nylander has nine points  five goals, four assists  this season and for me, continues to be one of the most underrated players in the NHL even after scoring 87 points last season and 80 in 2021 22. Capitals: Is this the night Alex Ovechkin gets his first goal of the season?Buffalo Sabres at Ottawa Senators  6:45 p. m.  ET; RDS2, TSN5, MSG B Sabres: The offense has gotten off to a slow start with 12 goals in five games entering Monday https://www.flyersprostore.com/scott-laughton-jersey.  Let's not forget they had five players with at least 28 goals last season  Tage Thompson, Alex Tuch, Jeff Skinner, Dylan Cozens, Victor Olofsson. Senators: Can they get back on track? They had won three straight before a 5 2 loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday. Carolina Hurricanes at Tampa Bay Lightning  7 p. m.  ET; BSSO, BSSUN Hurricanes: They don't look like themselves, allowing the most goals against per game this season  5. 00. Lightning: Not surprisingly, they have struggled with goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy out, allowing 4. 0 goals per game, tied for fourth worst in the NHL.  1 night, 16 games, all 32 teams play on Frozen Frenzy  New Jersey Devils at Montreal Canadiens  7:15 p. m.  ET; RDS, TSN2, MSGSN2 Devils: Jack Hughes is a superstar and could lead the NHL in points this season.  He has 10 points  four goals, six assists  and points in every game, including three multipoint games. Canadiens: How do they overcome the loss of Kirby Dach for the season? He was playing well and with confidence before being sidelined with an ACL and MCL injury. Dallas Stars at Pittsburgh Penguins  7:30 p. m.  ET; SN PIT, BSSW Stars: Jason Robertson has no goals and two assists this season, but I say he comes alive against Pittsburgh. Penguins: Erik Karlsson hasn't missed a beat since joining Pittsburgh; he has four points  one goal, three assists  in five games and ranks fourth in the NHL in ice time per game  25:35. San Jose Sharks at Florida Panthers  7:45 p. m.  ET; BSFL, NBCSCA Sharks: Will the Sharks get their first win of the season?Panthers: How long before the power play clicks? They've only scored two power play goals on 20 chances this season, not many for all the talent they have. Colorado Avalanche at New York Islanders  8 p. m.  ET; MSGSN, ALT Avalanche: Colorado has allowed eight goals in five games and is playing like the team that won the Stanley Cup in 2022. Islanders: I'm looking forward to seeing Ilya Sorokin, one of the best goalies in the NHL, play against the high powered Avalanche offense. Seattle Kraken at Detroit Red Wings  8:15 p. m.  ET; ROOT NW, BSDET Kraken: It's been a slow start for Seattle, and the Calder Trophy winner from last season, Matty Beniers, who has one point and no goals in six games this season. Red Wings: Detroit is off to a hot start and I don't see them slowing down, especially with Alex DeBrincat leading the NHL in goals  eight  and points  12. Boston Bruins at Chicago Blackhawks  8:30 p Murray Craven Jersey. m.  ET; ESPN+, ESPN, TVAS Bruins: At 5 0 0 the Bruins have silenced all the doubters, especially with the offseason departures of Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci. Blackhawks: Everyone's been talking about Connor Bedard, and rightfully so, but what about veteran additions Corey Perry, who leads them in points with five  two goals, three assists , and Nick Foligno, who has three  on goal, two assists ?Anaheim Ducks at Columbus Blue Jackets  8:30 p. m.  ET; BSSD, BSOH, BSSC Ducks: Scoring continues to be a problem for them; they have scored two or fewer goals in four of five game this season after ranking 31st in the NHL in 2022 23. Blue Jackets: I like what I've seen from the Blue Jackets early on in the season under Pascal Vincent, who was named coach only a few weeks before the season. St.  Louis Blues at Winnipeg Jets  8:45 p. m.  ET; TSN3, BSMW Blues: Jordan Binnington has turned back the clock; he has a 1. 26 goals against average and a. 959 save percentage this season. Jets: I love what I've seen from Mark Scheifele so far this season.  Also, my thoughts are with coach Rick Bowness and hopefully he returns to the bench soon. Edmonton Oilers at Minnesota Wild  9 p. m.  ET; BSWI, BSN, SNW Oilers: They will be without Connor McDavid in this one, but still have another MVP in Leon Draisaitl. Wild: Looking forward to seeing Kirill Kaprizov, one of the most talented and skilled players in the NHL. Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators  9:15 p. m.  ET; BSSO, SNP Canucks: Elias Pettersson is off to a fast start with 10 points  two goals, eight assists  in five games, and Brock Boeser has six goals. Predators: New coach Andrew Brunette has helped Nashville see a spike in offense with nine goals in their past two games.  Will that continue against Vancouver?New York Rangers at Calgary Flames  9:45 p. m.  ET; SN360, MSG Rangers: The 4 1 win against the Kraken on Saturday was by far their most complete game of the season and they'll need more like that as they continue a tough five game road trip. Flames: They are 1 3 1 after starting the season with a win and have been outscored their past games by a combined score of 9 3 https://www.flyersprostore.com/noah-cates-jersey. Arizona Coyotes at Los Angeles Kings  10:30 p. m.  ET; SCRIPPS, BSW Coyotes: It's about time, but I'm loving what the Coyotes are doing this season.  It seems like their mix of veterans and young players along with the goaltending duo of Connor Ingram and Karel Vejmelka has them primed to make a playoff run. Kings: They're in the top five in goals per game this season  4. 20, third , but also in the bottom ten in goals against per game  3. 60, 23rd. Philadelphia Flyers at Vegas Golden Knights  11 p. m.  ET; ESPN+, ESPN Flyers: It's good to see Sean Couturier  five goals  and Cam Atkinson three goals  back healthy and playing well after not playing last season because of injuries. Golden Knights: They are the gold standard in the NHL and have shown no signs of a Stanley Cup hang over.  Can they stay undefeated? Related Content 'Frozen Frenzy' coverage on ESPN networks has players excited, curiousOct 23, 2023NHL, ESPN ready to wave pom poms on 16 game,